Saturday 31 October 2009

GaGa Lady Fuck thing Night Entertainer


Celeb Gaga Lady, a night entertainer, to hatch from egg, leaves false eye lashes, fucked in new york taxi.

Eggs dont hatch in the snow.
shaadda shaadda.
"
"I actually hatch out of an egg in the show," Gaga revealed to Dallas radio station KISS 106.1. "That's the beginning of the show. It's kind of the beginning of evolution. I begin as a cell."

Gaga went on to explain that the concept "is based on this theme of evolution, which has a lot to do with how I've changed over the years, and is a symbolic way of describing myself as a person, as Gaga.""

I left my puddle for you to sniff too.
Leaves her eyes lashes on pillows. sweet gimmik. sex-band swap-gifter style.
"
The morning after she has sex, she peels off her long fake eyelashes and leaves them on her lover's bed as a keepsake.

She said: "Whenever I have a lover I leave them in their apartment on the pillow. Kind of like a keepsake."


Faster? There's a speed limit you know?
sneaky sex good, done in New York city Taxi, USA.
"
"[It was] in the back of a taxi in New York," she said. "It was fun. "I would do it again,"

Madonna, guideing comrade of the 80s in sexy music-entertainment sees something of herself in Gaga, probably her tongue.

official Gaga youtube. Ianna, ! contains violence.
poker face. (its semite)

My Song in the Night. Talbernacle troop. slow loader.
fast loader. (depends on usage viewers)

No comments:

Post a Comment