Monday 14 December 2009

Office Slut Poster


Office Slut Poster
fun room office.

typing practice:
link office slut story.
!

Some women like to sleep their way to the top to achieve career success. Not me. I’m not nearly smart enough to figure out who could help me advance in my job. I’m merely content to be known as the office slut.

Don’t believe me? Todd from accounting fingered me during a staff meeting and I got a stiff meating in the kitchen from Jim in HR. I jerked off Kenny from the mail room in the men’s room and got an Eiffel Tower from Lamar the janitor and David in Sales behind the dumpster in the parking lot. And just last week I let Stuart the intern give me a Dirty Sanchez during a sexual harassment seminar. Yeah. I’m that slutty.

Hobbies: Shopping for inappropriate work clothes and smudge proof lip gloss, wearing short skirts with no underwear and walking very slowly up the stairs, blacking out at office holiday parties and waking up in the middle of a gangbang."

type, print, place in folder. take to office.

data: Have you ever had sex with a Boss or supervisor: 14 % (female answer).m 8% would like to have: Sex in a public place: 18 % f (m 14%)
Fetish play: 17 % (m 16%)
Anal: 8 % (m 15%)
Use sex toys: 14 % (m 11%)
BDSM: 23 % (m 10%) link. feb 9 2006.

sexiest part of a woman: male answer: Butt/ass: 13 % highest;
sexiest part of a man: woman answer: Eyes: 11 % highest.

have had sex outside of your regualar relationship @Married women: 43 %
Single women: 48 %

typing practice:

"a mammelian adult female accepts penis up her vagina and spermatoza ejaculation up her vagina from all passing mammilian males of the species, as shown in guard sperm, and her sexual requirements which include servicing any male to reach her orgasmic potential of sound mind and body, and the psychological need to be submissive to males of the species. This can be considered human, with the blessings of biotech korps."

more fun see below. or click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment